It may come as a surprise to you that BT will switch off all PSTN & ISDN lines from 2025. This will ultimately affect all business & home users of traditional telephone systems in the UK. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), is now being actively used for modern business telecommunications and is set to replace BT’s PSTN infractructure.
VoIP leverages the IP protocol to provide a cost-effective replacement for ISDN lines. VoIP telephony solutions are also easily scalable, centrally managed and offer redundancy as opposed to their traditional alternative.
Why get your VoIP phone system through us?
- Fully Managed Solution – ITRev provides complete management of your VoIP system. From initial setup to ongoing maintenance, we are always here to meet your specific requirements
- Cost – free yourself from expensive equipment and maintenance, plus the added benefit of cheaper long-distance calls
- Advanced Features – get all the features of a PBX such as: Auto attendants, Hunt groups, Call queuing, Voicemail and many more
- Remote Working – use your phone system from anywhere across the world, all you need is an active internet connection
- Device Flexibility – your phone system can be accessed via a dedicated handset as well as Phones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs etc
- Scalability – this is a major advantage of hosted VoIP systems. You can add as many users without the need for an infrastructure upgrade
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
With an increase in remote working, Teams has become a go to collaboration tool for majority of organisations. Direct Routing brings the functionality of a cloud-based VoIP phone system to Teams – allowing you to make/ receive phone calls as with a traditional phone system.
Contact us now to find out how we can assist you.